Bowtech Realm SS Compound Bow
The Realm SS was put through an extensive, independent sound and vibration laboratory test. This created a super smooth bow shot, generated by the newly-designed strategically-weighted OverDrive Binary cam system. If smooth is at the top of your list, look no further.
Due to Bowtech's retail policy. Bowtech Compound bows are only available to purchase if you are able to visit our Pro Shop for pick up.
- The OverDrive Binary Cam System is specifically designed in a shape to optimize speed without the harsh draw cycle associated with typical high-speed bows.
- CP Dual Lock Pocket System - permanently locks your limbs in place with set screws. Eliminating shifting of limbs no matter how harsh the condition. An oversize set screw also helps lock the limbs in place even if the weight is adjusted on the bow.
- FLX-Guard - With common cable rods, the riser experiences significant accuracy-robbing torque. The FLX guard terminates this riser torque by flexing inward on the draw, maximizing forgiveness and accuracy.
- Clutch Performance Grip - Low profile Clutch grip comes standard. The Clutch Control grip is available for purchase separately. Both grips are available for purchase in 4 colors.
- Axel-to-Axel: 32"
- Brace Height: 6"
- IBO Speed: 337 FPS
- Draw Length: 25-31"
- Draw Weight: 50, 60, 70 LBS
- Mass Weight: 4.3 LBS
- Adjustable 5-10 LBS
- Colors Available: Black, Mossy Oak Brown Country Roots, Smoke Grey, OD Green, Flat Dark Earth, Krypted Altitude, Optifade Subalpine, Optifade Elvated II, Realtree Edge, Mossy Oak Breakup Country. PLEASE SEE COLOR CHART.