Finger tab from Decut
- Ergonomic design to give a relaxed and comfortable release hand
- Highly adjustable with all the features you could ask for for a consistant and comfortable hand position
- Leather face material for the best combination of value and protection
|Handedness:||LH or RH|
|Sizes:||S, M, L, XL|
|Platform:||Yes, Adjustable/ Removable|
|Finger spacer:||Yes, Adjustable/ Removable|
DLC*1-coated Offset Support Arm
The Ultima Recurve Rest's Support Arm makes use of DLC-coating – a technology offering a good material strength and friction properties, applied in fields such as parts for racing engines. As a result, the energy loss inflicted on an arrow gliding over the arm is reduced to a minimum. The Support Arm's Offset construction guarantees no contact with the cushion plunger's barrel, even when used with the smallest diameter shafts.
*1: DLC (Diamond-like carbon): A coating of amorphous carbon, granting exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and slickness (low coefficient of friction).
Dual Adjust System for perfect clearance
The Ultima Recurve Rest is adjustable not only vertically, to ensure compatibility with any size arrow shaft, but also horizontally to compensate for sight window depth and plunger settings. There is no need to cut or bend the support arm again! Adjustments are easy to make with one screw, even when the arrow is rested on the support arm.
CNC*2 machined for unrivalled precision manufacturing
By employing CNC milling, Shibuya was able to reduce dimensional error margins to a minimum. The innovative "V-lock" Magnet configuration ensures smooth and repeatable movement.
*2: CNC (Computer Numerical Control): computerized automation of machine tools such as milling machines.
SHIBUYA's V-Lock System – unrivalled precision and repeatability
The line of magnetic force between the Ultima Recurve Rest's dual magnets catches and returns the Support Arm safely and repeatable, exponentially increasing the reliability of the rest. Shibuya uses only high quality corrosion-resistant samarium cobalt magnets, known for their constant magnetic force independent of temperature changes.
By placing the adjustment screw between the magnets, Shibuya was able to maintain a slim construction (only 3.8mm including adhesive tape), while at the same time using a 3mm screw for comfortable, safe adjustments.
Industrial-strength adhesive tape
For attachment to the bow riser, Shibuya is employing industrial-strength double-sided adhesive tape. The flexible, thick tape is ideal for ensuring a lasting and reliable bond.
Ultima Recurve Rest can be switched between RH and LH simply by reversing the support arm's fastening direction.
Backpack style recurve case from Legend Archery
- Very affordable backpack type bowbag for recurve
- Removable riser case fits a recurve riser up to 27"
- Clear fronted pockets for keeping all your accesories
- Telescopic arrow tube for arrow storage
- Strong polyester construction and shock absorbing foam back keep your kit safe from scratches and bumps
- A range of bold colour options available to suit your tastes
Dimensions: 68cm x 30cm x 20cm
- Simple design with all the functionality required for a beginner archer
- Marked with a scale to make precision adjustment easier
- Durable aluminium construction
- Simple adjustment by releasing locking screws - then simply slide on track
- Micro adjustment feature
- One model suitable for left handed and right handed archers. Simply flip front part to change handedness.
- Square sight pin with dot included
|Extension length||7 inch|
|Thread||8-32 (standard recurve pin)|
CR606 is anodized aluminum construction.
T-shaped tool for measuring brace height, tiller and nock position.
Features a precision scale for measurement.
Metric and Imperial scale
Black, Blue, Red, Silver and Gold